Club Soccer Time Commitment
Fire FC aims to find the right fit for each player, whether it's the most competitive team or a team where players can just have fun and be involved.
Right Player – Right Coach – Right Team
- Club soccer includes a fall season and a spring season.
- Each season will have anywhere from 8-10 games.
- The fall season usually starts towards the end of August and ends the first or second week of November.
- The spring season usually starts the end of February and goes through the first or second week of May.
- Practices are up to each individual head coach/team. The majority of Fire FC teams practice at LV Park in St. George or Sullivan in Washington.
- Tournaments are up to each team/coach. Tournaments are usually around $50/player.