Covid Preventative Health Measure Plan
2020/2021 Seasonal Year - Tryouts and Training Sessions for Players Ages 2012-2002
Pre-Training Check List:
▪ Assigned Team Safety Coordinator for our Fire FC is Kat Esplin (435-632-3282)
▪ Equipment - Sanitized prior to training and after training (Spray/Wipes). Coaches will bring all equipment to ensure proper sanitation.
▪ Parent Confirmed Players Symptom Free – use the following 3 questions:
- Do you have a temperature at ≥ 38°C (100.4°F) or ≤35°C (95°F)
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of smell or taste, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea?
- Do you have anyone in your household that has tested positive for COVID-19, or exhibited a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Sanitizing Station - pre training for all players/coaches Sanitizing Station - during water break for all coaches/players Sanitizing Station - post- training for all players/coaches
▪ Water - players to bring their own water - no sharing!
▪ Mask - for every coach to be worn when addressing the team or players within a 6ft radius
▪ Compliance with all local and state guidelines
Guidelines for Team Practices:
▪ Players or coaches with fevers or other symptoms are not permitted to practice
▪ Practices must be conducted outdoors
▪ No spectators allowed - No Congregating policy for players or parents in parking lots, at drop off zones, at entrances, or before or after training session
▪ Schedule training sessions so that one team/group can conclude and depart prior to the next team/group arriving
▪ Establish designated drop off/pick up zones for each field
▪ Injuries - coaches will contact a parent to come onto the field to address a player injury if needed.
▪ Coach to report any confirmed COVID-19 cases to academy leadership and cease trainings.
▪ Each team / club will communicate immediately with the local health department in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case within a team and cancel all training sessions for that team and any team associated with that coach.
▪ Do not allow players to share pennies
- May 26 - June 1 5:00-8:30pm (Saturday, May 30th 8:00-11:00am).
Training Sessions (we do not have specific days and times set up, but will hold them throughout Little Valley Soccer Fields 4,5, and 6 if permitted).
Guidelines for Parents:
▪ Confirm child is symptom free before attending all trainings – use 3 questions listed above
▪ Players with fevers or other symptoms are not permitted to practice
▪ Notify coach immediately if player has tested positive for COVID-19
▪ Parents will remain in car or at car during training and will not approach the training field
▪ Players will wash and use hand sanitizer before/during/after trainings
▪ No Congregating Policy - for all players and parents in parking lots and before/after all training sessions
▪ Disinfect all equipment brought to practice